Victim of Elder Abuse? Call Now

Report elder abuse as soon as possible. The following is a list of sites and phone numbers that individuals can use to report elder abuse.

Physical, Emotional, Sexual and Financial Elder Abuse

The National Adult Protective Services Association: Use their website to find APS in your state.

The Eldercare Locator website provides a comprehensive guide to elder services in your area, including elder abuse prevention agencies. You can also call Eldercare Locator: 1-800-677-1116.

Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect

The National Consumer Voice provides Long-Term Care Ombudsman contact information by state. The ombudsman advocates for seniors in nursing homes.

Elder Financial Abuse

If you have a complaint about a financial advisor or a stock broker, consider contacting a securities attorney.

FINRA provides a helpline for seniors who have concerns about their investments: 844-574-3577

Scams can be reported via the Federal Trade Commission website.

Report commodity futures and derivatives fraud to The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). File a tip online or call 1-866-366-2382.

Contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) to report online scams.

You can also report elder financial abuse to your local Adult Protective Services office.